Summary: Our equipment provides full and clear live band or prerecorded sound for large and small audiences both indoors and outside. All event contracts include a highly qualified operator and full setup and teardown services. All you provide is the venue.
- 24 inputs from the stage
- 32-channel board
- Substantial front end
- 4 – Monitor mixes
- All the EQ’s and effects needed
- All the mic’s and cabling needed
- Additional systems suitable for smaller events and other public address needs
The Front end consists of 18”,15”,10” woofers with 1” horns, with a 4 way crossover system. The parameters of the settings of the crossover were set using a realtime analyzer, providing a system that is very balanced in the entire range of audible frequencies. This provides exceptional tone and clarity.
Professional Scaffolding with Safety Rails Available: Where appropriate the top speakers are elevated on quality scaffolding with safety railings.
Detailed Equipment Information
Console and Effects
- 32 Channel Allen and Heath stereo with 4 sub groups and 6 Aux
- 6 – AB brand 31 band equalizers for stage monitors
- 2 – Dod brand 31 band equalizers for front of house
- 4 – 15 band equalizers for individual channel or group, insert patching
- 4 – Alesis compressors for insert patching
- Quad limiter (4 channels – 2 for front end & 2 for insert patching)
- Midiverb III reverb unit
- Ibanez digital delay unit
- Lexicon Digital delay unit (has foot or finger tap for delay timing setting)
- Quad limiter (4 channels, 2 for front end, 2 for insert patching)
- Rane RTA
- System Allows Stereo front end and up to 4 monitor mixes on stage
Front End System
- 3 way stereo crossover and multipurpose device (Driverack)
- 2 way Crossover for sub signal
- 4 – (2 each 18″ woofer subs) (Genz Benz)
- 16 – 15″ plus 10″ driver trapezoid speakers with horns (Genz Benz)
- On stage monitor system: Yamaha MC3210M Console up to 8 mixes possible. Splitters for all inputs, fully transformer isolated to reduce the possibility of ground noise.
- Four noise gates with insert patches
- Mix 1 (front): 3 each 15 wedges w/horns (Genz Benz)
- Mix 2 left side: 2 each 15″ wedges w/horns (Genz Benz)
- Mix 3 right side: 2 each 15″ wedges w/horns (Genz Benz)
- Drum monitors: 15″ sub w/1 each 15″ wedges w/horns (Genz Benz)
- This is a suggested monitor arrangement. Other combinations are available.
By special arrangement we can supply an on-stage monitor board with up to 8 mixes for an additional charge.